Photos of the life I live


torsdag 1 september 2011

SUMMER LOVE





Once again the cold starting to come, I love winter but as far away from how much I love summer, rainforest, all the sounds from forest, birds, sleeping under open sky, tenting, freedom, waves, surfing, skateboarding outside, spontaneous excursions, adventure, heat, when the first flowers begin to comes, sunglasses, stars sky, bikinis, summer dresses, shorts, festivals, partys outside, fishing, sunrise, sand, tuna in Costa Rica, barbecue, waterfall. I have almost no winter clothes, because I rather waiting for summer and spending more money on summerclothes than spend it on winterclothes. This is my love to summer, that's why I will spend this winter in a hot country with all these summer glories.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar